We provide high-level, career-relevant programming to the ad community. Events range from panel discussions, speakers, networking, and volunteering, to the occasional cocktail party. All events are open to the public, and it's worth noting that club members receive free or discounted admission.
Send topics or ideas that you'd like to see AD2SF address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Coming Soon!
Past events of 2012 include:
- Inside the Agency: A Panel Series on Account Management with Swirl Integrated Marketing, Duncan/Channon, Y&R California and Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Our annual Resumé and Portfolio Review featuring top local creatives
- A New Year Celebration at Loomis Group
Past events of 2011 include:
- A panel discussion on Interactive 101 with directors and producers from Eleven, Venables, Bell & Partners and Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Famed SXSW presentation, "Brand Consistency Is Killing Advertising", delivered by its author, Pereira & O'Dell's senior brand strategist, Justin Cox
- "Women In Tech Marketing" panel discussion with senior-level professionals from AOL, Loomis Group and WINN Labs
- An open discussion on "Selling Your Ideas & Yourself" delivered by the Director of Talent and Associate Partner at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, and the Executive Director of Business Development at Fjord
- AD2SF Gives Back volunteered at five non-profits – Project Open Hand, St. Vincent De Paul Society, SF Food Bank, KEEN, Girls On The Run